Choose the player and clic on the thumbnails to start the videos
Romantic Journey played on electric guitar 19 songs
Romantic Journey played on acoustic guitar 5 songs
Carmine on the radio
Radio programs with Carmine. Choose the program in the list and clic on it in the player. Sorry, it is in french, but with a lot of english...
1. Carmine Ghersi talks to Eric Appollinaire on LaNotePicking Radio
2. Sunblood, Carmine's band, live on France Inter radio, talking and playing in Laurent Lavige program
3. A journey in the US southwest, in the four corners area, looking for what's left of the ancient pueblos people, ancestors of the modern pueblo tribes like the Hopis.
4. In the heart of the rodeo, more poetic that one could think...
5. American Indians take the best from the old world and from the new world. Interesting to see how they adapt to modern life keeping their traditions alive. A discovery of Arapahoes' and Lakotas' actual life.
6. Eric Nicolas lives in Louisiana, he has his own swamp. He speaks french, cajun exactly. Not always easy to understand...
7. Cheyenne, Wyoming, welcomes you...
8. The story of Gibson guitars told by Carmine Ghersi and played by actors.
Carmine Ghersi sur Lanotepicking Radio
Sunblood sur France Inter
Les Anasazis ou ancetres des pueblos
les Frontier Days de Cheyenne
Arapahoes & Lakotas
Eric Nicolas, pur Cajun
Welcome to Cheyenne
Gibson, des guitares de legende
Clic on the picture to browse the photo book
Carmine on France Musique Radio
Les contes du jour et de la nuit
Choose the tale you want to hear and clic on it in the players below to listen to the voice of Véronique Sauger and the guitars of Carmine Ghersi. Of course, it's better if you understand french...